Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006
In the morning I went to my client’s place in Taman Desa. Then 2 hours later, I went to Mid Valley, met up with my darling for lunch. Since this week he is a vegetarian because his late grandfather has passed away last Sunday so we decided to go to Annalakshmi for lunch. It’s a 5 star vegetarian restaurant. Well, I think I’m not used to eating Indian style vegetarian. I don’t enjoy the food there tho. Hahaha… I don’t even know what they serve. It’s a buffet style and you pay as you wish. U can pay a dollar, 2 dollars. It’s up to you. It’s for donation sake. We paid RM20 for both of us. I think it’s more than necessary.

From Mid Valley, I went to Plaza Magnum in Jalan Pudu for stat audit. I completed within 15 minutes. Then I head back to my office.

Annalakshmi

Inside

Interior

Exterior Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:28 PM |

0 Comments: