Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006
Nothing much to do in office today. Finally I get sometime to rest. The whole day in office I just roll-forward the accounts for my next job which I believe only starts end of March. By 5pm I’m so free till I can read my lecture notes and my senior willing to let me off by 5.30pm sharp. Ahhhh…. How nice.

I left office and head to Mid Valley instead. There I met up with my darling. We just walk aimlessly in Mid Valley and we went to Sushi King for dinner. I seldom get to eat Japanese food with my darling and I think this is the first time we eating Japanese food. He even eats sushi. Hahaha… Well, that of course I force him to eat. The bill came out to about RM41. kinda expensive tho for the amount of food we ordered. We ordered 2 bowls of ‘chicken rice’ then 3 plates of sushi from the revolving belt. There goes my new RM50 notes freshly redraw from the ATM machine.

Chicken Teriyaki Don I think

Erm.. can't remember this sushi's name but it's chicken Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:28 PM |

0 Comments: