Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It finally weekend. In the morning I went to USJ to service my car. the service took about 1 ½ hours. I got to change my break pad which cost me RM68 and the spark plug cost RM17 and the normal service. The bill comes to a grand total of RM195.

Once it is done I stopped by Taipan, USJ to get myself lunch. I ate my lunch in the car on the way frm Taipan to Sunway College. I’m running out of time. I reached my college at 2.10pm and the class starts at 2pm. I’m so hungry during the class because I only had 6 pieces of chicken McNuggets. Luckily the class ends 30 minutes early at 7pm. Then I got to rush to Sunway Pyramid to buy pyjamas for praying. Then went opposite Sunway Pyramid to have steamboat buffet. The steamboat cost RM18.80 per person. They have so many varieties. I’m so full after the dinner. I don’t mind going there again but it’s kinda hard to get place.


Posted by Christina at 11:56 PM |

0 Comments: