Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006
It’s the fourth day of CNY. My parents went to Genting and left me and my elder brother alone. Early in the morning my darling came to my house to pick me up. We went to Centrepoint McD for breakfast. I like that McD for no reason. Hmmm…

After breakfast we went to our 2nd home, 1Utama. Went there to catch a movie Shopaholic starring Lau Ching Wan and Cecilia Chung. This movie is damn funny. The whole cinema was laughing like mad. A wedding like that would be fun and unique.

We went back to Aaron’s house after the movie. At around 5pm we left to Jenjarum, Banting, FGS Dong Zen Monastery. It came out in the newspaper and apparently millions of people went and visit that place every year and it looks so nice in the newspaper. So I can’t resist it and I want to witness it myself. So many people there. It was so Jam all the way from the Kesas Highway at the Banting intersection. But it was worth the jam and time. The place is really beautiful. They have really nice beautiful gardens and lots of fake Cherry Blossom which looks like real. I feel like I’m in China. Check out the picture to see for yourself.

Finally reach Jenjarom

FGS Dong Zen... 2km more to go

Floral Buddha

Me with one of the Buddha

More flowers

Me with my darling

Check out the crowd

Welcome to Paris

Welcome to Holland

Lime anyone?

Flower model??

Beehive anyone?

Picture perfect

Lited buddha

At the entrance Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:24 PM |

0 Comments: