Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

In the morning I went to Kajang and have meeting with Malaysian Highway Authority. My manager supposes to come with me but she sprain her leg so it’s not convenient for her to walk. So I have no choice but to go there alone and settle the things by myself. The meeting was ok.

Meeting ends around 11.30am then I have to rush back to office to get the certificate done. I was working like a mad dog in office because they want the certificate by 2pm. I manage to get the certificate done with partner’s signature by 4.30pm and have to rush back to Kajang by 5pm because the person who is gonna sign the certificate is gonna retire and today is his last day and their office hours is till 5pm. So we have no choice but to try to reach there by 5pm in order to catch him to sign the certificate. However, I manage to reach there 10 minutes past 5pm but thank God he is still there.

Once it is done, I drove all the way back to my office. It was so jam and I reach office around 7.30pm. My work has not stopped here. I continue working till 10pm. I didn’t even have time to have my dinner. I had my dinner only when I reach home. I was so tired.


Posted by Christina at 10:07 PM |

0 Comments: