Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006
Early in the morning, my darling came and fetches me. We went to Sunway Pyramid. I’m suppose to buy a pair of working shoe as my shoe’s heel broke. But I couldn’t find the right shoe. It is either too ugly or there’s no size for me. Furthermore time does not permit as I have a class at 2pm.

So we decided to have lunch and stop hunting for shoe. Will continue hunting tomorrow. We went to Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant for lunch. Well, since there is an outbreak for birdflu we decided to play safe and eat fish instead. This is my first time eating in Manhattan Fish Market. All the food is served in a frying pan. I ordered the fish & chips. The dory fish is very tender and thick. I couldn’t even finish the fries. It’s just that they put too much of garlic sauce on the fish. Others are perfect. Well, about the price, it’s a wee bit pricey as compare to normal fish & chip. But it was ok.

After that I’m off to class. Sigh… time to sleep. Hahaha…

The Manhattan Fish Market

Fish & Chips Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:50 PM |

0 Comments: