Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006
Finally, I wash my car. It has been a while since I personally hand wash my own car. I used to wash my car at least once a week but I had stopped due to lack of time. After that I went and visit grandma then I parked my car in college and wait for my darling to pick me up and go to gym.

This time we are going to the gym in Subang Parade. We went there and it is still under renovation. Damn… we went all the way there purposely for the gym and it’s still under renovation and it turns out that it will only open end of March. This gym is way bigger than the one in 1U. With disappointment, we went for lunch without going to gym.

From Subang we took a tour around Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and Jalan Sultan Ismail because tomorrow I need to go to Megan Avenue II and Menara Promet and I’m not sure where is it located.

From there we went to gym in 1U, just for me to bathe because after washing the car I’m so sweaty and smelly and I didn’t bathe because I tot I’m going to gym and able to bathe by then. After bathing, my darling send me back to college for a 3 hour class.

After class I drove back home and he came to my house. We had dinner together since my parents went to Genting and will only be back tomorrow.

Posted by Christina at 10:12 PM |

0 Comments: