Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, March 13, 2006
Sigh… my shoe got stolen last night. My favourite purple Fila shoe which I bought all the way from Melbourne. The thief stole 2 pairs of my brother’s shoe and 2 of my father’s bonsai plant which is bought from AmCorp mall 2 days ago. My mum bought the bonsai plant on behalf of my father and yet my father has not even take a look at the bonsai and now it’s stolen. Every night my mum would take the bonsai out to get fresh air then the next morning will take it into the house. So I guess the thief saw the bonsai plant outside and decided to steal it. And since he is already in the house my as well steal some shoes. Sigh… now I’m so sad that my purple shoe is no longer there. And I can’t even go to gym because that’s the only pair of shoe I have.

Posted by Christina at 11:03 PM |

0 Comments: