Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, March 06, 2006
First day of the week. Sigh… everyone hates Monday. During the day, I went to Megan Avenue in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng for stat audit for half a day. After that I went to KLCC for lunch with my darling since he works in Menara TA One which is opposite KLCC. After lunch I went back to office and do nothing. Hahaha… Suppose to go to Menara Promet but the client is not free. So I made an appointment tomorrow instead.

When I reach home after work I expected my parents to be back from Genting but they are still in Genting. It turns out that I don’t have dinner and the sky is pretty dark. So I decided to cook my own maggi mee. After having the maggi mee, I’m still hungry and I search in my fridge for more food. I found some frozen fish chip and fish nugget. So I decided to fry some. Well, it turns out to be burned. Hahahah.. I ate it anyway.

My burned Fish Nugget and Fish Chip Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:05 PM |

0 Comments: