Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006
In the morning went to Menara Promet for stat audit. The parking there cost me RM7. So expensive. But I’ve already expected la. In KL area, what you expect? The company I’m auditing is Impiana. I think you all must have heard of it before. It’s a resort but the HQ is in Menara Promet. Once I step into the reception, I feel like I’m in a hotel. Check the picture out and you will know what I mean. The atmosphere in the reception is so relaxing.

During lunch again I meet up with my darling for lunch. He has to walk all the way from his office to Wisma Cosway which is only opposite Menara Promet. Poor thing he has to walk so far under the hot sun. We had lunch in Wisma Cosway.

I left there around 5pm and head on to the gym. I reach 1U around 6.30pm and I waited for my darling to reach but waited for half and hour and I still can’t see his shadow. So I decided to workout without him. When he reaches, I’m done with my workout for the day. so I took a quick shower then we had dinner together. It’s raining pretty heavy outside and as you know rainy days causes a massive jam.

Impiana Reception

Impiana Reception II Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments: