Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006
In the morning we went to the Sg Besi cemetery for an early Ching Ming and pray my Great-Grandmother. After from there, we went to Pudu wet market because my aunt wants to go there and buy raw food stuff. And guess who I bump into in that Pudu market. I bump into Zing Yee, my secondary schoolmate. She was surprise that I’m there doing marketing. Hahaha… As you know I don’t go to wet market. If you ask me to go to supermarket like Careffour or Jusco I don’t mind. Hehehe..

From Pudu we came back and my aunt cook us lunch. Then I have to rush to college at 2pm for my progress test paper.

Later at night 12 of my relatives coming to my house for dinner. They wanna try out my aunt’s cooking. My aunt cooks so much. I ate till my stomach gonna blow up. Once my relative left, it’s nightmare for me. It’s washing plate and cleaning up time. Wash until my hand also rough already. Sigh…

Posted by Christina at 10:56 PM |

0 Comments: