Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, March 24, 2006
I took an off day today just to accompany my aunt. In the morning, my aunt went to market and I wash my car. Once I finish washing my car, the rain starts to pour. Sigh… I’m so depressed. There goes all my hard work and now it’s gone.

While waiting for my younger brother to come back from school, I took my aunt to Careffour to buy some stuff. Then went and pick my younger brother up.

Immediately after that we went for Tim Sum Buffet in Golden Sun Restaurant in Kuchai Lama. Per person cost RM15.90 nett. The food is so so. Not that great. But we ate till stomach also gonna blow up. Hahaha…

From Kuchai Lama, we went to 1 Utama. We did lots of shopping. My aunt bought me a Nike shoe cost RM229 before discount and after discount is RM206.10. She also bought a shoe for herself, Puma shoe same price as my shoe and Reebok shoe for my younger brother cost RM199.

Then went went to Sinma and she spent RM136. Siaoness right? She bought me a pair of clip which cost RM23.90. I wouldn’t buy it but since she insisted of me getting a pair, so why not? Hehe…

We wanted to go to Chillies for dinner but then we are being placed on the waiting list. So we went next door which is Vietnam Kitchen. The food not bad. But as usual, it’s a bit pricey. I like the deco inside the restaurant. I love the lantern and the sink.

This is what I called as shopping heaven when you get to buy the stuff you wanted and not pay for it. Hahaha…

Check out the trolley

Vietnam Kitchen

Check out the setting

Nice lantern eh. I like the combination of the colours

What do you think bout the sink?

Lamb Chop

Fish Toulon

My Nike Shoe!!!

RM23.90 each duck clip

This is how it looks on my hair Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:17 PM |

0 Comments: