Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006
It’s April fool today. But it’s a sad day for me. My aunt is going back to UK later tonight. Her flight is at 2am and check in time at 1am. So we sent her to the airport at 11pm and there already so many people queuing to check in and the people working behind the counter are so slow. We queue for almost 20 minutes. Sigh…

It has been a while since I sat on a plane. I feel like I’m checking in myself and flying to somewhere for holiday. The last time I sat in a plane was to Melbourne which was close to a year now. Time really flies.

After manage to check in, we went to McDonald to have some bite since we still have time and that is the only restaurant open at that hour. Then we all gave my aunt a big hug and there she leaving us behind. Sob… sob… now I don’t know when she will be coming back to KL again.

Posted by Christina at 10:58 PM |

0 Comments: