Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, April 07, 2006
During the day, I accompany my darling and his dog, Tim Tam to the vet. Poor dog has been scratching his body like mad the whole week till his fur also drop a lot. His father supposes to take him to the vet but since his father is away in Beijing so my darling has to take him. My darling drove his father’s van to the vet. Tim Tam is enjoying the breeze thru the window. He looks so cute.

Tim Tam is such a naughty dog in the vet. He keeps growling at the vet doctor and his assistant. Tim Tam has to be muzzled. Poor dog. I was so scared when he was given the injection. The consultation and the medication cost RM40. I hope Tim Tam will get better from the medication.

After that it’s time for me to go to client’s place in Phileo Damansara, PJ. My client is only free after lunch. I left client’s place at around 7pm. It was so dark and the basement parking is so deserted. From there I went to 1 Utama and have dinner with my darling before I head home. We ate Genki Sushi.

What are you looking at?

Ahhhh... nice breeze

Jap mee anyone?

Chicken Teriyaki bento set Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:28 PM |

0 Comments: