Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006
I always wanted to try out the Taiwan Street Snacks located in 1 Utama near TGV cinema. Finally, today I get a chance to try out their food. I ordered a XL crispy chicken which cost me RM5.50. It claimed to be the best seller so I gave it a try. The chicken is really large and crispy and not forgetting hot. They put a lot of pepper. If only they could reduce the pepper then it would be really delicious. The smell is horrible but the taste is good just like ‘chow tou foo’. However, I’ve not try ‘chow tou foo’. I just can’t stand the smell of it.

Later in the evening, Aaron’s parents is leaving to Beijing, China for company trip. So nice they get to go for holiday. How I wish I could go for a holiday right now with my loved ones. Sigh…

Taiwan Street Snacks

XL crispy chicken Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:08 PM |

0 Comments: