Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Today is an off day for me. I don’t have class today as lecturer went to Kuching for another lecture. So instead of staying home, me and my darling went to PC Fair in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). As usual, the place is packed with humans. Our purpose is to get 2 mouse. Since we are there, I join the crowd to have a look at the cameras on sale. I wanted to get a new camera to replace my old Canon A60. Well, my camera is still functioning but just that I find it too bulky and heavy. I’m really interested in the Sony camera. It’s so thin and light with big screen. But the cost is costly. So I didn’t manage to get one. Maybe next time when I have a big fat bonus.

We left PC fair somewhere lunch time. We are starving. Since KLCC food are so expensive and I bet my darling is bored of KLCC food since he work nearby so we decided to drive to BB for lunch. We went to the stalls behind Low Yat for some cheap lunch.

Posted by Christina at 9:19 PM |

0 Comments: