Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, April 14, 2006
Today is Good Friday. And I took an ‘off day’ from work today just to go to church with my darling and his family. The service starts at 2pm. In the morning I help my darling to clean up his messy room. His room is really in a mess and I wonder how he sleeps in that room every night. It took me half a day to clean his room. And that also only partial of his room is cleaned.

After lunch, we waited for his dad and sister to come back from work and class. His mum is on leave. Then once the whole family is here, we left to church. This is my first time going to the church in Kepong Baru. It’s pretty small and old inside as compared to the St John church I went last time. The service was ok. I’m so blur there and it was kinda boring. Anyway, it’s the time spent that matters.

The service finishes at 5pm but we are stuck in the church because it’s raining heavily and we can’t go to the car. So we hang around the church for like 20 minutes and when the rain is not pouring heavily we went to the car and straight for an early dinner because Aaron’s parents are fasting. They have to fast on Easter Day. Poor thing. We have dinner together in one of the nearby Yong Tau Foo shop.
After dinner, we went to gym. I have an appointment with a trainer named Jeffrey. It was a 45minutes training course which comes free upon registration. He taught me how to use the machine the right way. I was aching all over after the 45 minutes session. Aaron didn’t join me but instead he went to 1Utama and got me something. He got me a belated birthday present which I always wanted from the moment I saw it. It was a Gund teddy bear. Ya ya… I know I have many teddy bears. But I can’t help it. They are just so cute. I can cuddle them at night and go to sleep.

Gund teddy bear Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:51 PM |

0 Comments: