Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 10, 2006
Today I went to audit in Matriculation Centre International Islamic University Malaysia located in PJ. I was there all alone.

I left the place around 5pm then rush home to bathe and get ready for my darling and his best friend to pick me up. We are going to Bukit Jalil for the Disney On Ice which starts at 8:30pm. We stop by in Endah Parade for dinner. We had Domino Pizza for dinner.

Disney On Ice is not too bad. I still prefer the Beauty & the Beast Disney On Ice. Before the show starts, we bought popcorn and drinks. The popcorn is so expensive. The small one cost RM10 and the big once cost RM15. Expensive is one thing. The other thing is that it is tasteless.

During the first half of the show, we sit base on what we paid for. The ticket price is RM57.25. After the first half we went to the more expensive seating which is closer to the ring side. Hahaha… I find the show is too short although it’s 2 solid hours of performance including the 15 minutes break. I still miss the Force of Nature concert. That is from 8pm to 3am. I really enjoyed Force of Nature concert. I hope they have another fund raising concert.

Alladin & Genie

Nemo and friends

Beauty & the Beast

Princesses & Princes

Toy Story

Around the world

Mickey & friends

Pinochio

Mulan

Mulan

The Incredibles

The Incredibles

Pumbaa & Timon

The group

The group Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:21 PM |

0 Comments: