Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 17, 2006
Today I went to Wisma UOA in Jalan Pinang for audit. During lunch time, I met up with my darling and we decided to go to Wisma Cosway for lunch. Our bill came to around RM20 bucks. After eating only we found out that we don’t have enough money to pay. I forgot to top up my purse last night and I only got less than 10 bucks in my purse and so is my darling. So he has to run down to the ATM machine and take out money. I have to stay in the restaurant for him to come back with money to settle the bill. The place is packed and the waitress came with the bill without me asking for the bill. I was so humiliated and I say I’ll pay later. Luckily there is ATM downstairs. If not I guess we will have to wash plate to settle our bills. What a disgrace.

Check out the view from my client's room from Wisma UOA Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 8:58 PM |

0 Comments: