Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006
In the morning I went to college for my mock exam. When I reach college only I realize that I forgot to bring my purse. My IC and my driving license are all in there and not forgetting my money. Luckily there are some coins in my car where I can use it to pay for toll. I left the examination hall at around 11am and I’m suppose to go to Mid Valley to meet my secondary friends at 1pm. at first I plan to go to Mid Valley from college but now I have to make a detour to go home and get my purse before I can go to Mid Valley.

Well, as usual, I’m the first one to reach. I reach Mid Valley around noon. I purposely reach early to beat the traffic jam around Mid Valley and easier to find parking. Since I’m an hour early, I tot of doing some window shopping. But in 15 minutes I’ve finished window shopping. Hahaha.. I don’t have interest today in shopping. I guess I’ve spent too much yesterday. So I continue to walk like a ‘dungu’ while waiting for my friends to arrive. So happen they are having some fashion show. So I stopped and join the crowd. It’s Nautica fashion show. Nothing interesting. The clothes they fashion aren’t my type but I still stay on to watch the show because I’m too bored.

Zing Yee reach around 1:30pm, Geri reach around close to 2pm. And the last to arrive is Ann at 3pm. We didn’t wait for Ann for lunch. We went for lunch in Chilies Restaurant at 2pm. I’m so hungry. We were in Chilies till 4pm. I ordered Mushroom Jack Fajitas. The taste is not too bad but they serve me burned mushroom. That spoils the whole taste. Sigh.. And the dish cost me RM34++. But the portion is huge. I force myself to finish it as I don’t want to waste the food.

After lunch, I left Mid Valley because I have to rush home to join my parents for dinner buffet in Bangsar Seafood Restaurant. Yeap… I’m eating again. Hahaha… The price is RM38++ per person. We start to eat at 7pm. I’m still so full but yet I’m still eating. My parents ordered so much. Let me see what we ordered, we ordered 5 plates of fishes, 1 plate of scallop, 3 plates of prawns, 1 plate of beggar chicken, 1 plate of tofu, 1 plate of sea cucumber, 1 plate of crab, 1 bowl of shark fin, and I took 3 bowls of desserts. Imagine how bloated I am. Hahaha…

Since I’m so full, I decided to take a walk at One Bangsar. They have so many fine dining along the road, same row as Bangsar Seafood restaurant. They have Vietnamese cuisine, Thai cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Italian cuisine and etc. one fine day I’m going there for a nice fine dining. Anyone wanna join me?

Sunway Exam hall

Nautica male model in Mid Valley

Nautica female model

Bangsar Seafood Restaurant

Food we ordered

Only RM38++ per person. Eat All You Can

Menu of Eat All You Can

One Bangsar fine dining restaurant listing

Hideki Japanese Cuisine Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:15 PM |

0 Comments: