Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, August 13, 2006
After class I went to Nichi Fashion in the Curve. They are having up to 70% sale. This is a must go. Hahaha… Well, in fact the clothes are really cheap. However, I only bought a lacy top which cost RM29.90 less 10%. The sale goes on till 3rd September. I planned to go to Sg Besi outlet which is bigger and more variety. If only I manage to find the time. Sigh…

After Nichi, I went to Ikea to find pot for my mini cactus. They do sell the pot I’m looking for but then it comes with cactus. I only want the pot. So in the end I didn’t buy. I shall find it in other shops.

I stopped by Pet’s Wonderlanad and manage to witness a playful Pug playing tug-of-war with a small teddy. He’s so cute. Check out the picture and you will know what I mean. That is if you love dogs.

Cute little Pug playing with his teddy

Aww.. isn't he cute? Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:27 PM |

0 Comments: