Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, October 02, 2006
I was all alone in client’s place today. I decided to skip my lunch and leave this place early. So I left around 3.30pm and I went to 1U. Met up with my darling we we rush to McD for lunch because both of us have not eaten lunch. Since it’s still early, we walked around in 1U.

As we were leaving, we passed by Bakerzin and decided to have a slice of the lovely cake. I’ve always wanted to try Bakerzin’s cake. It’s mouth watering. There are so many choices to choose form but to play save we took Tiramisu and it taste so good. I love the aroma of the coffee and the ambience of the shop. It’s perfect. I’m sure to go there again in future. But the cakes are pricey. It cost RM9.09 per piece after tax.

I Utama stage deco

Bakerzin Tiramisu cake. Yummy... Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: