Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, October 01, 2007
Well, I guess this is it. After 4 years we've been together it finally comes to an end. Well, it's not official yet but I can feel it coming.

Well, now I understand why long term relationship can come to an end just like that. I think instead of looking forward to your dates, it has become a routine. There's no more excitement, no more chemistry and no more flames. Our love has fade away as days passed by.

I've tried to hide this for the past months but I think I'm too tired to put on a happy mask every time I'm with him. We used to look forward to our dates and hope the day will come faster. But now, it's no longer the case.

I didn't say that the 4 years we've been through together is a waste of time. We have our happy and sad moments. We've have come a long way. The initial stage was pretty difficult for us especially my parents. My mum is really against this relationship. Well, I think she must be relieve now if she finds out the truth.

It's just a waste that after all our efforts we've put in and it just ended like this. Well, if this relationship is really going to go down the drain, then I don't think I will find another partner. It's not easy to start everything all over again.

Everyone thinks that we are like honey and bee. And everyone is expecting wedding bells from us. Well, sorry to say that we will have to disappoint you. Guess all your expectation is wrong. I wish it could be true but the fact is the fact. So let's just face it.

Currently, I can still take it. I've still not broken down and cry. But I think it's just a matter of time when all this while, you've been doing things together and now you are just a lone ranger. It's hard to face the fact. But I know we have to.

I think this is best for both of us. Hope this is the best decision. But no matter what, we are still friends.

You will always be in my heart. The memories we've shared all this years will never be able to be erased away. I thank GOD for all the 4 wonderful years we've been together. Hope we will find our suitable partner in future.

Posted by Christina at 3:01 PM |

0 Comments: