Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
I’m feeling so much better now. I had a rough weekend. A really rough one. I really thought about this matter really hard over the weekend. What you guys say is true. I should let the past go and look forward to the future. I know time will heals but it’s not an easy step. Like the Chinese proverb says “Min Keong Mou Hang Fuk” and “Kao Geh Ngm Hui, San Geh Ngm Lei”

It’s not that bad being alone anyway. You have more time to yourself and you can do whatever you want without feeling guilty. But at times I do feel lonely. But I’m sure I will get used to my new life. And the worst thing is that when you go out and you see all the happy couples together, it just makes you jealous.

Well, so for those of you out there, please feel free to invite me for movies or dinner or for anything. I just need to keep myself accompany especially during these crucial days. I’m really dying for movies though. He he…

Thank you once again for all the encouragement and concern. *Muacks*

Posted by Christina at 11:54 AM |

0 Comments: