Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007
I went shopping today. This time it’s literally shopping. First stop is Chinatown. Manage to find my desired white Christmas tree. The first shop we went it cost RM289. The second shop cost slightly cheaper RM269. On our way back to the car, we decided to stop another shop. And this is the cheapest. It cost RM209 but managed to bargain RM200. It’s 6” white Christmas tree.

Oh yea, we had beef noodle in Chinatown. This little shop is always filled with customers. Always wanted to try it out and finally today I manage to get a taste of it. It’s nothing spectacular. It tasted similar with pork noodle.

After Chinatown, we went to Bukit Bintang area. I parked my car behind Wisma Cosway which cost RM4 per entry and we walked all the way to Berjaya Times Square (“BTS”). It’s really far from Pavilion to BTS. From BTS we work our way back to Pavilion. From BTS to Sungei Wang, to Lot 10 then to Pavilion.

I spent most of my time in Forever 21, Pavilion. A couple of months back, I took part in Digi Bid Dat and manage to bid Forever 21 RM300 cash voucher for RM209. So I decided to use the whole RM300 today. I bought 2 tops and a dress with RM300 which cost RM297 in total. Then they having promotion with every purchase above RM200, you are entitle to a RM25 cash voucher. And this RM25 cash voucher is only valid for 14 days. So I decided to used it today itself. Then I went back in and hunt for another RM25 item. In the end manage to grab 2 more spaghetti strap top which cost RM19 each. I need to fork out another RM13. So in fact I do gain a lot. Altogether I spent RM222 and manage to buy RM335 worth of clothing. Therefore, I saved 33.7%. Not bad eh.

Oh yea, I finally bought the Swatch watch. I bought the Climber Flowery model i.e. Steel. You can refer to my previous post on this. It cost me RM355 and free a hand luggage.

I know I spent a lot today. But I’m one happy shopper. No more shopping for me tomorrow.

Beef Noodle
Christmas deco in BTS
Christmas deco in Pavilion
My own Christmas Tree
Red Knit Top/Halter RM69
Me with Red Knit top/Halter
Dark grey Knit Top/Spaghetti RM99
Me with Dark grey Knit Ttop / Spaghetti
Jade Knee Length Dress RM129
Me with Jade Knee Length Dress
Green and Blue Spaghetti top RM19 each
Maroon dress (Rejected i.e didn't buy)
Red dress (Rejected)
Gold Dress (Rejected)

Posted by Christina at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments: