Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I think I just broke someone's heart today. I feel so awful about it. He is such a nice gentleman. But I've already told him from the start that we are only friends. Well, it's also my fault for going out with him so often. We went out for dinners and movies. I know he loves me a lot. But I just don't have feeling for him. I did give it a try. But I don't think I have that feeling for him. So to be fair to him, I decided to tell him the truth. I know the truth always hurt. But it's better to know the truth now then later.


I just hope that we can still be friends. Based on the conversation with him after I've told him about how I felt about him, I can sense that he is really sad. So whether we are still friends or not is still a question.


I really do hope that you get your princess soon as I know I'm not worth all your love. I'm really sorry for giving you high hopes. But I really appreciate your kindness and you company throughout our meetings. All I can do now is hope for your happiness and apologize for hurting you. I'm sorry...

Posted by Christina at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments: