Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Backstreet Boys Unbreakable Tour was a blast. I really enjoyed myself there. This is the first time I was late for the concert. It suppose to start at 8pm but we were at the entrance at 7.45pm. The crowd was huge. It took us half an hour to get in. And the worst part is, I thought the entrance was at Elephant Walk like it used to. So I park my car behind Sunway College. Turned out that the entrance is next to Sunway Hotel. So we walked all the way from Elephant Walk to Sunway Hotel. It's a long walk I tell you. But the walk is all good. At least I have company. Hehe...


Nick, Brian, AJ and Howie, I really do hope you guys visit Malaysia more often. I can't wait for another concert from you guys. And to 'You' who had accompanied me to the concert. Thank you so much. I really had a great night with you. *Smiles*

Here are the photos. Sorry, they are kinda blur. But check out the next post for the videos which are much better. Enjoy!

The crowd before the concert
Nick Carter!!!
AJ !!!
AJ, Nick and Brian !!!
Howie D !!!
Howie solo performance
Backstreet Boys!!! (Except now is without Kevin)
AJ, Howie, Nick and Brian

AJ Solo performance
Group
Wave to the crowd!
Last performance by them
The crowd after the concert

Posted by Christina at 11:53 PM |

0 Comments: