Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008
Today is the day I’ve been waiting for after 3 long years. Just too bad it falls on a weekday. It would be best if it is a weekend. But that doesn’t stop me from going.


My plan was to leave office at 5.30pm sharp. During the day, I was practically free. Nothing much for me to do. But comes 4pm, my boss called for a ‘short’ discussion. She practically start the discussion at 5pm as she received tones of phone calls. What a waste of time. My heart was pounding fast as the time ticks closer to 5.30pm. She hands me a list of things that she is going to discuss. And to my horror, it’s 3 pages long. I almost fainted and wanted to just rush out. But I know I can’t. All, I can do is pray that she can finish it as soon as possible.


She goes on and on and on. I can hear the time ticking away. I can feel my heart pounding really fast. In my heart I was saying “Faster finish!!, I know I know… I understand already”. But no… she still goes on and on and on. So I got no choice but to sit there and pretend to be listening interestingly. I was practically fidgeting.


I was practically jumping for joy inside when she say ‘That’s all for today”. I just can’t wait to leave the room, packed my things and leave the office. The time is already 6.30pm. I was like “Oh no, I’m so late”. I’m suppose to be there at 6.30pm and not leave at 6.30pm. My friend is meeting me there at 6.30pm. Immediately I took out my handphone and text him saying that I will be late.


I drove like a F1 driver. I wanted to drive like a mad lady at NPE, but to my horror, it is so jam. It’s never jam in NPE from Federal Highway. I think it’s all cause of the heavy downpour earlier. But that still doesn’t stop me from zig-zag-ing in the highway. This is when my ‘CLK’ (Cute Little Kelisa) comes in handy.


After exiting NPE, the jam continues right in front of Sunway Pyramid. I was practically cursing. Why must it be so jam today? Sigh… So I cut into Sunway College. The back of Sunway College. I parked my car along the shop lots. And I walked all the way to the ‘Elephant Walk’ entrance. I was practically drenched due to the drizzle. But I don’t care.


I’m suppose to meet my friend at the ‘Elephant Walk’. As I reached there, the Elephant Walk entrance was empty. I find it really fishy. How can it be empty? There should be many screaming fans there. So I walked up to the guard, and to my surprised, the entrance is at the other end. The entrance is next to Sunway Hotel, which is practically the other side of the world. That time, my watch showed 7.30pm.


I called my friend, he was walking towards Elephant Walk. I feel so guilty. Because I told him that I am very sure that the entrance is there. It was not a good start. In my heart I was saying, “Sigh.. This is going to be my worst day of my life’. I apologize thousand and one time to him. But we decided to walk to the correct entrance. And it is quite a distance I tell you. I was sweating like a pig when we finally reach the correct entrance. And my watch showed 7.45pm. The concert is going to start in 15 minutes time. This is my first time I was late for concert.


That is not the worst part. The worst part is when we reached the entrance, to my horror, it is so packed. It’s packed like sardine and the queue is not even moving after 10 minutes. This is really bad. What a bad beginning. So we waited there quietly for the queue to move so that we can get in.


My watch showed 8.15pm. My heart was pounding really fast. I prayed hard that the concert is delayed. Not long later, they finally decided to open another entrance. People was pushing and rushing to get in. I was practically being pushed away from my friend. And then… without I know it… I feel I was being pulled in front. My heart skipped a beat. He was actually holding my hand. My heart melted immediately and wished that the time could just stop right there. That feeling is really beautiful.


It was a long journey to the stage. There’s so many escalator that leads to Sunway Lagoon. But thank God that the concert has not started. We squeeze between the crowd to get a best spot. Well, of course it’s not first in line, but at least somewhere where we can see the stage clearly.


There’s so many people pushing. But what touched my heart was that he was there to protect me from being pushed. I feel so close to him. Extremely close. We waited for like half an hour and then there they are. BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!! Nick, Howie, Brian and AJ. Screaming fans goes mad. I went mad as well. Hahaha… I just feel so young again. I just can’t believe I’m there seeing them live again. And that is not the best part, the best part is whom you watch that concert with.


I practically singing along with those songs that I know and dance with the music. They are really great. I can’t stop taking ‘shaky’ photos and nice videos. My neck is hurting so bad due to the pictures and video taking and practically got to stand on my toes to see them. But it was all good, as he personally gives me a shoulder and neck massage. It feels really good. I’m so sweaty and yet he don’t mind the sweat and continues to massage my neck. Yet again, I wish the time could just stop. He even offer me his water. Yea… we shared the same water bottle. He is so caring. I think without the water I could have fainted due to dehydration. And furthermore I have not taken my dinner yet.


We really did have a great time. But finally the end has come. I really didn’t want it to end. My heart was so heavy to leave that place. I wish I could stay there longer with him. But just too bad we can’t.


On the way out, as expected, it was as crowded as the entrance. But I don’t mind the crowd at all. At least with the crowd there, things will go slow. We get to spent more time together and closer together. Once we are out of the place, we wanted to take a cab back to the car. But I told him I don’t mind walking and he agree too. So we walked back to the car. I choose to walk because I get to spent more time with him. To me, that was the most beautiful night (although we are practically walking by the road with heavy traffic). We chat all the way to the car. It feels so near back to the car. I don’t want to reach my car that fast. Why can’t it be 10km away? Or why can’t it take infinity to reach back to my car? Sigh… then it is time to say goodbye. I don’t want to say goodbye. I don’t want the night to end.


I was hoping that he would ask me out for supper. But he didn’t eventually. Then I was hoping for a kiss from him. Well, that didn’t happen as well. I really feel like hugging him and tell him not to go. Well, I didn’t do that either.


So we said our goodbyes and we went home. On the way back, I just can’t stop thinking about him. My mind is not concentrating on the road but on him. I really really wish that night doesn’t end. It was a night to remember.


Even till today, I still can’t stop thinking about him. I can’t stop thinking about that night. I could hardly sleep that night after the concert. That feeling is really indescribable. That feeling is really beautiful. I just hope he feels the same way as I do. I really wish I could spent more time with you.


If you are reading this, I just hope that you don’t mind me expressing my feeling here on what happen on that beautiful night. And I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that ’I Really Like you’. I hope you feel the same way too. Last but not least, Thank You for that beautiful night. I’m really looking forward to meet you again.

Posted by Christina at 6:58 PM |

0 Comments: