Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Today I went to Toyota showroom with my mum to have a look at the brand new Toyota Corolla Altis which was launched yesterday. I really like the car and furthermore the price is reasonable. Well, of course I still prefer Honda Civic. But I think Toyota is not too bad either.

Actually, I am planning to get a new car this year. So I was thinking, why not this Toyota Altis. The one I’m interested in and I can afford is the 1.8E.

My mum has no objection on my decision. But now it’s my dad. I still have not spoken to my dad on this yet. Well, let’s just hope and pray that he will give me the green light to go ahead with the booking. The booking period for the time being is 2 months. So if I were to book now, by May I should be driving my brand new Altis. Hahaha…

Well, I really do hope that the 'Deal or no Deal' TV show really do call me up for participation. At least with the money that I won from the show would really help to lessen my burden in the installement of my brand new Altis. *Fingers crossed*


Anyway, here are the specifications for 1.6E and 1.8E. 1.6E and 1.8E the price difference is only RM7,000.

The baseline Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6E:
1.6 liter 109 PS engine
7-spoke 15 inch wheels wrapped with 195/65R15 tyres
Electrically adjustable and retractable wing mirrors with integrated turn signal
4-spoke urethane steering wheel
Tilt and telescopic steering column
Single disc CD player with MP3 and WMA support
4 speakers
Standard meter cluster with multi-info display
Silver finishing on centre console, dash and door panels
Fixed rear seat bench
Manual air conditioning
Front fog lamps
Dual SRS Airbags
ABS Brakes with EBD and Brake Assist
Body coloured side protection mould and door handles
Solar and security film (the kind that makes it harder to break your windows)

The Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8E adds:
1.8 liter 132 PS engine
Variable intermittent wipers
10-spoke 16 inch wheels wrapped with 205/55R16 tyres
Sequential manual shift
4-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel
Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
Automatic climate control air conditioning
60:40 split foldable rear seats

The Toyota Corolla Altis is available in 5 colours - Silver Metallic, Medium Silver Metallic, Black Mica, Beige Metallic and Greyish Blue Metallic. And the prices are as follows:-


Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6E - RM102,900.00Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8E - RM109,900.00Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8E Sporty - RM112,250.00Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G - RM117,900.00Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G Sporty - RM120,250.00

The pictures below are courtesy of Paul Tan.
Brochure of the new Corolla Altis
Front view
Back view
Interior
Stering
Automatic climate controller
Compartment

Posted by Christina at 11:55 AM |

0 Comments: