Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I had a dream last night. It was a lame dream. I had no idea why all of a sudden I had that dream. I dreamt that I met Nick Carter in person. I was actually taking photograph with him and he is sitting next to me in a concert. Well, it’s not a concert actually but it was a movie. A movie starring all the BSB guys. And the best part is, my whole family is there watching together with me. Hahaha… what a weird dream it is.

First of all, BSB don’t act. Secondly, my family would never watch BSB concert nor movies with me. And thirdly, we seem to be so friend which is impossible. Hahaha… But it was sweet dream. I guess I still can’t get the concert out of my mind. Hope they come back to KL again. Regardless how old I am, I’m still going to their concert. Hahaha…

Ok that was about my dream. Today I feel so ‘San Fu’. I have no idea why I feel this way. Well, actually not only I felt it today. I’ve felt it for the past few days. It is actually really torturing when you miss someone dearly. I really miss him. I think of him practically everyday, every minute, every second. I have no idea why I have strong feeling for him although I hardly know him. Is this Love? I’m confused. Well, I just hope that this weekend works out for us. Looking forward to it.

Posted by Christina at 6:47 PM |

0 Comments: