Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, June 12, 2005
Yay! It’s circus day. It has been a while since I went to circus. In the morning I drove to Tmn Bukit Maluri. Somewhere near Kepong. I went to Ying Hui’s house to get something from her mum to pass the things to Ying Hui when I go Melbourne in 2 weeks time. I can’t wait to go. I sensed that I’m gonna have a good time there.

After that suppose to rush to Mines to catch the circus at 1pm. But don’t think we can make it. So we decided to go for the 4pm show instead. I went to Aaron’s house since it’s still too early to go.

We parked our cars in Mines Shopping Centre and took the water taxi to the circus. Cost us RM2.50 per trip. We bought the cheapest ticket but we manage to smuggle into the 2nd most expensive seat. Heh heh heh. That’s to the group of kids. We followed the group of kids in and the officer didn’t checked our tickets. Phew! If kena tangkap, malu kita.

Not many people present at the circus. It’s pretty hot though under the hot sunny weather. This is my first time watching circus in the afternoon. I find that there’s nothing much in circus. The acts are those lame ordinary acts. But it was kinda entertaining. I like one of the acts so much. It is done by a couple which is hung by 2 red ropes and they swing around the stage. I find it very romantic.

The show lasts bout 2 ½ hours. Before the circus about to end, we rushed out from the circus to catch the water taxi before the whole crowd start to fight for the water taxi. We manage to catch the first water taxi without needing to queue and furthermore it’s raining and there is no shade. After that, we headed home. I was so tired when I reach home. I rest at home by watching Hitch. It’s not a funny movie but it was okie. It teaches the guy how to court a girl. Oh well, it’s back to work again tomorrow. No more fun. But I had a great weekend.

Circus Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:20 PM |

0 Comments: