Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

It’s weekend again. This weekend I’m free. Free from classes and studying from exam and not forgetting work. I have the day all planned out. In the morning, I visited my grandma in PJ then off to KLCC. This is my first time driving to KLCC. Surprise leh. But I didn’t get lost. I manage to find the RM1 parking.

There’s nothing much to do in KLCC though. But I was there because Aaron wants to buy CDs from Tower Records. He had this gift voucher worth RM100 which I gave him as a Christmas present last year. The voucher only valid for 6 month and it will expire in a week time. So since that Tower records in KLCC is one of the biggest in KL we decided to give it a try to search for CDs worth RM100. Before this we went to other Tower Records outlet but he can’t seem to find those CDs he wanted. My initial plan of buying the voucher is to allow him to buy his favorite Bon Jovi Boxset. But all the Tower Records outlet we went don’t have that boxset. In the end he bought a Will Smith, Damn Dirty Apes and Tragic Comedy. All this 3 CDs only cost RM97. Rather than wasting the balance RM3, Aaron asks me to choose one of the CDs or VCDs of my choice and he willing to pay for it. I was so happy. I wanted to get a Korean movie but it’s too expensive. So I go for English movie instead. I took my all time favorite movie, Home Alone. I just love that movie so much. Well, one of the reasons is that I like the actor, Macauly Culkin. He’s just so adorable.

After KLCC we went to Lot 10. Initial plan to go to Lot 10 is to get the Starlight Cinema tickets but we totally forgotten all about it. We went to Sg Wang and BB Plaza too. I bought a skirt from the Island Shop. It’s orange in colour. I love it. Its original price is RM69 and now sold for RM9. Cheap eh. Then we bought Royal London Circus tickets in Sg Wang. We wanted to make it for tonight’s show at 7pm but by the time we left BB area is already 5:30pm. So we decided to go tomorrow instead.


Posted by Christina at 10:57 PM |

0 Comments: