Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, May 27, 2005
Aaron picked me up in morning after his class. Then we went to Giordano warehouse sale at Jalan Segambut Atas. I have no idea where is it but all I know is that it is very near to Kepong. It’s not hard to hunt that place down since we got the map and Aaron knows the way to Segambut. The building is very old. It’s such a ulu place. But who cares, as long as the clothes they are selling is cheap and nice.

I bought a black soft jeans and a black knitted cardigan. The jeans original price is RM109 and they are selling it for only RM29 while the cardigan original price was HK150 i.e around RM73 and now RM15. So I basically saved bout RM130. The material of the clothes is not bad at all. Well, it’s Giordano, what you expect?

Later in the afternoon, Aaron sends me back home since I need to study. Then he went and picked up his sister from HELP Institute. On the way there he met with a minor accident. His car bumper is badly injured while the car he knocked only has minor scratches since that car he knocked is a BMW. Well, luckily he is ok. If not I will be worried sick.


Front view

Side view
Back view

Model pose. Hmmm...

My boyfriend's badly damaged car bumper
Side view of the damage

Posted by Christina at 10:43 PM |

0 Comments: