Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

It’s Labour Day. It’s a family outing for me. And so happen is my grandmother’s birthday. So in the morning went and visit her. We bought a birthday cake for her. She’s so happy to get the cake.

After that we head on to Bukit Bintang. My mum got Planet Hollywood cash voucher worth RM50. I asked her to redeem the voucher because I haven’t eaten there before. The food is ok. We ate Hollywood club (sandwich), Penne chicken and a regular size Hawaiian Pizza. The bill came to about RM74.75 but paid only RM24.75. So happen there’s a performance by an Indonesian group, Peter-Pan. There are so many people queuing up to go in. All their die heart fans. But we mange to get a table for dining. The performance is downstairs. We wanted to take a peak at what’s going on downstairs we lied to the guard that we wanted to visit the washroom since the washroom is downstairs.

The place downstairs is kinda small. They even have to pay an entry fee of RM40 per person. But we don’t need to pay a single cent. And furthermore not many people i.e. fans are there because it starts at 3pm and that time is only 1pm. I’m not interested in them. I don’t even know who are they but according to Aaron, they are quite famous here in Malaysia. All the fans are pushing to go in and they got scolded by the guards. The guards are all big in size. They are really huge. Now I know why they hire such big size guards. The fans are all going wild. I can see why. I was in their shoes during Force of Nature concert. Hehehehe… luckily that time we are about to leave. What a timing to have lunch in Planet Hollywood. Well, at least I get to catch a glimpse of Peter-Pan. And according to the newspaper, there are about 400 fans that came and watch their performance. That small tiny place can accommodate 400 fans? Hmmm…


Posted by Christina at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: