Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It’s my 22nd Birthday today. But it’s no special day for me since I got to work. And furthermore my manger is coming in to client’s place. Sigh… During lunch we went to a nearby Pizza Hut. My manger ordered so much food. He ordered a set which consists of 2 regular pizzas, 4 soups, 4 breadstixs, a jug of pepsi and add on sotong ring and fish fillet. And the best thing is, there’s only 3 of us. Manager, another guy colleague and me. I’m so full after the lunch. But luckily I don’t need to pay for it. The bill comes to RM60++.

After work, I went home. I thought of meeting Aaron and have a nice dinner with him in celebration of my 22nd Birthday. But then my mum asked me to go back early for dinner. Sigh… So I have to cancel my dinner with Aaron.

My father treat me dinner in conjunction with my birthday. Whether is my birthday or not also he pays for the dinner. So it make no different. But the difference is that he asks me what I want to eat for dinner. Hahahaha… That time I feel like eating Western Food. That’s the only time where my dad won’t stop me from eating Western Food. You know ler, he’s a very health conscious kind of person. We went to a nearby restaurant to have my western food. The food is ok. I wouldn’t say it’s fabulous. My mum gave me a pair of white plated gold earrings and my lil bro gave me a RM30 Digi reload card. That’s all I got for my birthday and that’s how I spent my birthday.


Posted by Christina at 10:59 PM |

0 Comments: