Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005
In the morning went and visit my grandmother. After feeding her lunch I’m dying for some goreng pisang and I drove all the way to Seapark, PJ to buy goreng pisang. I know I’m nuts. Hahahaha…

At night I have a wedding dinner to attend. It’s my cousin sister’s wedding. It was held in Renaissance Hotel. It was so grand. I think next time I want to have my wedding dinner at a 5 Star Hotel instead of those typical Chinese restaurant. That is if I have the money to do so. It cost thousands to get married. The food is okie. I was so full after the dinner. The dinner ended almost 11pm. Most of the time is not spend on eating but watching their wedding reception pictures which is projected on a slide. I was so tired when I reach home and I slept immediately.

Posted by Christina at 11:55 PM |

0 Comments: