Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005
It’s my off day. No class today. I went and collect the air ticket to Melbourne somewhere along Jln Imbi. I can’t wait to visit Melbourne. I paid dearly for the ticket. After that we went to BB Plaza to repair Aaron’s MP3 player. Not even a month and it is already spoilt. Sigh…

Then from BB Plaza we went to Lot 10 to buy a drink and we saw this coke can import from Korea. Aaron is a Coke merchandise collector. So we bout 2 cans instead. One to quench our thirst and the other one to add to his collection. It cost RM3.99 for one can. That is expensive and it doesn’t taste any different. At the cashier, we are supposed to pay RM5.98 and the cashier only scan one can. He paid RM3.99 and later outside the cashier, he feels guilty and walks back in to pay the other can. He is such an angel.

After that we went back to his house. I hang at his house a while before leaving home.

Oh yea. Check this pix out. Cindy sent it to me. Check out who is the one with the big belly. So disappointed. Sigh…


OMG! Look at Nick. I think he's 3 months pregnant. What do you think? Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:27 PM |

0 Comments: