Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005
After class I went to Sunway Pyramid with Aaron. Went there to buy Force Of Nature “Concert for Tsunami Aids” tickets. No one seems to have bought any of the tickets yet. I was so afraid that the tickets will be sold out. But who cares. The lesser the crowd the better it is. Then there is a higher chance of us getting nearer to the stage. I can’t wait to go to this concert. Finally I can meet my idol, Backstreet Boys. Hehehehe…

We decided to play bowling in Pyramid but they are having some tournament. So we didn’t have the chance to play. Instead we watch a Malaysian movie, Sepet. I’m glad we watched the movie. It is a nice movie about a Chinese boy fell in love with a Malay girl. Those of you out there who think you are racist or some of your beloved are racist, you guys should catch this movie and understand the true meaning of multi racial and cross marriage. I really strongly suggest all the Malaysians out there to catch this movie. But I don’t really like the ending because I expected it to be a happy ending but it turns out to be a tragic ending. I sob so many times during the movie. It’s so touching. Sob.. sob.. I don’t mind watching the movie again. It has the hilarious side and the tragic side of story. I will give it 2 thumbs up for this movie.
Well, here is a synopsis of the movie. 19-year-old Ah Loong is in charge of a stall selling pirated VCDs. Contrary to what you might expect of someone from his social standing, Ah Loong is an incurable romantic with an unlikely hobby - he likes to read and write poetry. Quite content to carry on being the Romeo of the slums, Ah Loong's life takes a pleasant turn when 16-year-old Malay schoolgirl arrives at his stall in search of Hong Kong films.


Although there is a mistake in its title but this ticket is genuine. I paid RM82 for it kay. So dun pray pray. Heheheh... BSB here I come. Muahahahaha


Here are some of the clips from the movie


Aww... aren't they match made in heaven?


I love this part the most. They look so cute and adorable Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:39 PM |

0 Comments: