Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, February 12, 2005

It was a boring Saturday for me. In the morning and early afternoon I was watching VCD’s. Just finishing the Chinese series which I stared long long time ago. Finally I manage to finish all the 22 disc. The series is okie. Not too bad because Dicky Cheung star in that series. Heard of Kung Fu Soccer? It’s a longer version of Shaolin Soccer.

After lunch Aaron came to pick me up and we are heading to Zing Yee’s house. Her cat is still as cute as ever. Wish I had a pet in the house. But I don’t like the cleaning and bathing them part. Hehehehe… We just stop by her house for a while. Then all 3 of us head on to May Ann’s house. Without feel, we gamble again like last year. But this year I really have no luck. We played Blackjack and In-between. I lost almost in every game. All my Ang Pau for the day was given back just like that. Since I’m losing, I decided to be the dealer. We had lots of fun.

I stayed in May Ann’s house till 6pm. I didn’t stay long since I got to rush home for another reunion dinner at home. This time is my father’s relatives.

The dinner was okie. But it was a bit noisy due to the kids running around and making noise. So many people came. My mum didn’t cook the dinner except for a vegetarian dish. The rest of the food are bought back such as KFC, Rojak, mee and cakes. What a variety for a Chinese reunion dinner right? Hahahaha… Well, that’s my parents.


Posted by Christina at 11:23 PM |

0 Comments: