Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, February 05, 2005
After class I went to Bukit Bintang to meet up with May Ann, May Ng and Evelyn. We met in Dome for dinner. While waiting for the food to be served, i went over to KL Plaza to scout around for MP3 players. I wanted to get a MP3 player for Aaron as a Valentine's present. I was recommended to get a Creative N200. The original price was RM539. I and May Ann manage to haggle for RM515. I know it's not much. Only manage to reduce RM24. But hey... at least I can save that for my dinner in Dome. It took us bout close to an hour to haggle the price. He kept on insisting on selling it for RM520 but we insist on paying only RM512. You must be wondering why we offer RM512. Such an odd figure. The size of the MP3 is 512MB so that's why we ask for RM512. 1MB for RM1. Hehehehe...

After a long session of haggle, he decided to give us for RM515. When price is fixed, it turned out that they don’t have a white player, only black is available. I was kinda disappointed because i really want to buy the player. He asks me to come back again tomorrow to collect it. But I don't have time to collect it tomorrow because i have classes to attend. In the end I asked him to send the stock to Summit Subang which is another outlet since it’s nearer to my college and I can pick it up after class. After that is settled, he asked me to pay in full. It’s a bit risky but I got no choice. So I paid in full and i deemed to trust him. I just hope that he won't con me. That’s a whole lotta money you know.

After settling everything, we went back to Dome for our dinner which was served an hour ago. After dinner it’s already 10pm. We all left and I offer to send May Ann back home since she helped me to look for the MP3 player while I’m in class. Now all I hope is that Aaron would love the present I’m gonna give him for Valentine's Day.

Posted by Christina at 11:32 PM |

0 Comments: