Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, January 20, 2005
For the past few weeks I’ve been working pretty late. I know I’ve been complaining bout working late for the past few days. I’ve never worked this hard before in my life. Last time I used to go work at 8:30am and leave at 5:30pm sharp. Well, I think that is never gonna happen again unless I resign la.

But thank goodness that my senior let us off early. We left at 7:30pm. I met up with Aaron in Mid Valley in the last minute. I just called him up at 6pm. I was dying to have McDonald as a meal. Don’t ask me why. But I just got a urge to have McDonald. Don’t get the wrong idea. I am not pregnant or anything.

After makan, we just walk around Mid Valley. I didn’t stay there for long since I got to go to work the next day. Yeah yeah yeah… I know tomorrow is a holiday. Awal Muharam mar. But yes I still have to work. Poor me.

Posted by Christina at 11:23 PM |

0 Comments: