Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, January 15, 2005
Woke up pretty early today. Went all the way to Kepong for the BUM warehouse sale. It opens at 9am. But I reached Aaron’s house at 8:45am. I was early. I didn’t expect the traffic to be good. We had breakfast together in one of the Chinese coffee shop.

After breakfast we head on to the BUM warehouse. I was expecting the warehouse to be grand with all the e-invitation and all. But it disappoints me. The warehouse is so small and nothing attracts me. This is the worst warehouse I’ve ever been.

It was too early for me to go college. So I hang out in Aaron’s house instead. His mum cooked me wan tan mee for lunch. So sweet of her.

At 1pm I left Kepong and it’s time for class. LDP was so jam and the Sunway toll was jam too. I’m late for my class. And the class is so boring as usual. Sigh…

Posted by Christina at 10:36 PM |

0 Comments: