Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, January 05, 2005
After work I rushed back home to get ready to had dinner with 2 of my primary friends, Alvin and Kenney. This dinner is just to celebrate Alvin’s birthday. I didn’t get him any presents since it was a last minute thing. So Kenney and I planned to treat him dinner instead. They came and pick me up at 8pm. We have no idea where to go for dinner and we ended up in Citrus Park, OUG. Wanted to have Sushi King for dinner but then the Sushi King in OUG was replaced with Laksa Shack. So we ended up in another Japanese Restaurant, Nippon.

We just had dinner and chit chatting. Didn’t really stay long since we are the last customer there and they are waiting for us to leave in order to be able to close shop. The bill came out to be RM130. We didn’t expect the bill to be so expensive. I forked out RM60. If I know the bill is so exorbitant I would have just bought him a present instead. But its okie… at least we had a great time there.

Posted by Christina at 11:36 PM |

0 Comments: