Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Today is my first stock take. i went with another of my colleague. The stock take is held in Sunway Damansara, somewhere near Ikano. We suppose to reach there at 9am but instead we reach at 8:45am. We couldn’t start work at 9am due to power failure. We only can start work at 10am and yet we are working in the dark with no electricity. It seems that something got burned, that’s the cause for the power failure.

The stocks we count include stocks such as spare parts for machines, stirrers, shaft and etc. The stocks are very organized and the storekeeper and the clients are very helpful and friendly. It took us bout 2 hours to finish our stock take. By 11:45am we are already done with the stock take. So my colleague took me back to 1 Utama shopping centre Giant supermarket car park. That’s where I parked my car before I hop on to my colleagues car to client’s place.

I drove to Aaron’s house instead and had lunch with him in 1 Utama. We just walk around and spent some time together. How nice if stock take is everyday. Hehehehe…

Then we had ‘sai mai lou’ in Kepong on the way back from 1 Utama. I wanted to spent more time with him but then I don’t want to get stuck in the jam. So left before office hours.

Posted by Christina at 9:27 PM |

0 Comments: