Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 18, 2004
I had a tiring day today. Was practically shopping the whole day. Left the house at 10am. Went to Puduraya to get my bus ticket to Singapore. Then went to Petaling Street to buy some stuff. In the end bought a christmas tree from one of the shop in Petaling Street. It’s a 5 ft tree which cost me RM35.

After Petaling Street, visited my grandma in nursing home. It has been a while since I visited her. Was too busy with my work and exam.

Then head on to 1 Utama to begin my Christmas shopping. Met up with Ju Wei there. Later during lunch met up with Aaron and his sister for lunch. They were heading to Rock The World 5. He insisted me of going but I decline. I’m not interested in all this gig.

I bought a Pierre Cardin wallet for my mum which cost me RM80, a Alan Delon shirt for my dad for RM45, a final fantasy watch for my elder brother which cost me RM70 and I also bought something for Aaron’s sister. It’s a sleeveless shirt from Elle. And I bought something for my dear friend May Ng since I’ll be meeting her in Singapore. I hope she likes the present. It’s nothing fancy.

I practically walk the whole day. i spent almost close to RM450. I came home around 6:30pm. Then not long after that my family and I went out for dinner and after dinner went to pasar malam. Again walk again. Then came back we put up the christmas tree. The christmas tree didn’t turn out to be that nice. It think it’s the lightings. I think it’s too colourful. The tree and the decos cost me RM100.

My very first Christmas Tree Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:56 PM |

0 Comments: