Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, November 28, 2004
I had a great time today. Well, I studies as usual during the day time which is boring as ever. Then later at night meet up with my close primary friend, Yeong Ching whom just came back from Australia not long ago and his bf from Singapore. We met up with Aaron and another primary friend of mine, Shien Long. We went out for dinner in Restoran Talipon in Kuchai Lama which serve steamboat and BBQ buffet. So many people there. We waited bout 15-20 minutes for a place.

After dinner, Aaron have to go home but the rest of us went for another round for a drink. We ended up in Kafe Happy in Happy Garden for a drink. They ordered 5 bottles of Carlsberg Ice since they are having 4 +1 promotion. This is my first time drinking beer. I actually manage to finish the whole bottle. I feel drums beating in my head after finishing it. I don’t think I’m drunk since I can still walk straight and think properly. But if you were to ask me to drink another bottle, I think I’ll definitely get drunk. Hehehehe… now I know that I can’t drink. I don’t feel so good when I came back. I feel like puking. But I didn’t puke tho. I went to bed straight. I think I’m a little high already. Hahahahaha…

So since you guys knows bout this don’t try to drunk me. Coz I won’t drink since I know that I can’t drink. I’ll be extra conscious. Hahahahaha… well, there goes my study time. Heh heh heh…

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: