Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, November 18, 2004
Sigh… it’s back to work again. I’m so lazy to go to work after a week long holiday. I’m back to my client’s place in Faber Towers, Taman Desa. I sat in that little room where I used to be starring at the computer, browsing the web. Playing with my Microsoft Excel. Flipping my audit work papers. I’m so bored. I really got no mood to work. So I just pen down some notes on my audit work paper and I left this place at noon. I didn’t go back to the office. Instead I drove up to Aaron’s house to have lunch with him. Shh… don’t let any of my colleagues know. Especially my seniors.

There’s no point of me staying in the office when I have no mood to work. Furthermore I can’t do much since my clients are all still on Raya leave. So my as well leave this place and meet my loved ones. Hehehehe…

Posted by Christina at 10:27 PM |

0 Comments: