Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, November 03, 2004
I was all alone in Faber Towers today. So I took this opportunity to slack around during lunch. I took 2 hours lunch break in order to go all the way to Wisma Genting to settle the bills for our upcoming trip there on Raya to catch William Hung Comedy 4 U, which will be held on 15 November 2004. I have upgraded one of our rooms from standard room to superior room because the rooms are fully booked. So additional RM15 is required to upgrade the room.

After everything is settled, rush back to office. I don’t even have the time to have my lunch and furthermore the weather is so cloudy. In the end decided to stop by the bakery and grab some buns to eat in the office in order to escape from the rain. Thank goodness that my senior didn’t suddenly give me a surprise and caught me having a longer lunch than I’m supposed to have.

Posted by Christina at 9:51 PM |

0 Comments: