Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Today is my first day attending a job related meeting. It’s called TPE Meeting, which is an abbreviation for Team Planning Event. This TPE is an initial stage where all the assigned partners, managers, seniors and associates gathered to discuss about the significant and risk areas and segregation of duties among us before an audit is carried out. TPE is only available for huge companies.

I feel so awkward attending that meeting. In fact I’m the one with the lowest rank there and I know nothing about it. So I just sad there quietly and listen to them speak. I’m so blur. But at least I do get some info on the company that I’m gonna audit for the year end from that meeting. I’ll be doing the prefinal and also the final year audit for 31 December 2004. This is where the peak period will begin. No more Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day for me next year. Sob Sob…

Posted by Christina at 9:47 PM |

0 Comments: