Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, October 08, 2004
Yay! I’m going to Bangkok today. Woke up in the morning as usual. I car-pool my mum’s car to get to the office. I reach office as usual at 8.30am. I waited in McDonalds for Aaron to pick me up. I only need to be in the airport at 1pm. So I decided to go to Aaron’s house. It has been a while since I teman my boyfriend. I’ve been so busy for the past few weeks. And furthermore my boyfriend is having exam. And his final paper is tomorrow. I feel so guilty for kacauing my boyfriend instead he should be studying.

So he came and pick me up at 8.30am sharp. Reach Kepong around 9am. We spent some quality time together. We left his house at around 11.30am. My initial plan is that he drop me in KL Sentral so that I could take the ERL to KLIA myself. But on the way to KL Sentral, he decided to send me to the airport straight. It was so sweet of him to do so. So I reach KLIA later than expected but that time is only 12.55pm which means I’m 5 minutes earlier. While waiting for the group check-in, I decided to go have lunch with Aaron since he wants to rush back home to study. So we had a quick lunch before I was called for the check-in. After checking-in, he left KLIA.

My colleague and me walk around KLIA for the time to past. Our flight is only departing at 4pm. The flight we took is Gulf Airlines. It’s a Middle East airplane. It was huge inside. There are 3 rows, 2-3-2. There is a bit of delay there. So we reach Bangkok at 6.30pm Malaysian time. Bangkok time at that moment is only 5.30pm which is an hour earlier. By the time we dilly-dally plus the massive jam in Bangkok, we check in to the hotel around 7.30pm Bangkok time. We stayed in Eastin Hotel. The hotel is not too bad. The room is quite spacious for 2 people. My room number is 2204 situated at level 22 hehehehe… should have bought 4D.

Our tour guide is a very funny guy. I can sense that with his presence, the tour is gonna be a whole lot of fun lining up. For your info, he is not straight la. He only like guys and not girls. He’s interested in one of the EY guy. He say that he very macho.. I find him ok ok only… and guess what is his name. He’s name is Betty… Betty Boop! Hahahaha… we call him Betty. Well, of course that’s not his real name la. His real name damn long and hard to pronounce.

Oh yeah, before we (newly joined EY staff) check-in to the hotel rooms, we are asked to stayed back for a short briefing on our orientation for tomorrow night. All our hearts are pumping so hard. We have no idea what they (managers) have in line for us. Then the suspense is disclosed. They are having an EY Idol. We are divided into 5 groups. Each group consists of 4-5 people. Each group has to either sing, play script, pantomime, dance and aqua show. The guys are involved in the aqua show. I’m in the singing group. Nightmare will soon haunt us tonight thinking of how to put up a good show in front of everyone.

After bathing and unpacking our stuff, we are all so hungry. We decided to go nearby the hotel for dinner. By the time we settle down and have our dinner it’s already 9pm. Which means in Malaysian time is already 10pm. After dinner my colleague decided to go for Thai massage. I didn’t follow them but I ended up in cyber café, which is few doors away from the massage parlour. Per hour is 25bhat, which is equivalent to RM2.50. This is my first time entering into a cyber café.
We reach back to the hotel around 11pm. I chat a while with my colleague, watch some tv and then off to bed. Tomorrow is a long day ahead.

Posted by Christina at 11:59 AM |

0 Comments: